The On-Premise course is designed for anyone that serves, sells, mixes or manages anyone that provides alcohol for consumption ON premise "restaurants, bars, clubs, etc."
This course has been approved by the Utah Department of Health and Human Service Responsible Beverage Service. Learning techniques dealing with the responsible service of alcohol beverages is an essential part of protecting yourself, your establishment, and your customers from alcohol-related incidents before they occur. This interactive online training course will provide you with the necessary tools and skills you need to ensure the safe and legal service of alcoholic beverages and is the quickest and most enjoyable way to earn your Utah Alcohol Certificate. The course is simple to use, accessible 24 x 7 and can be accessed from your mobile phone, computer, or tablet. Due to the unique bookmarking feature within the course, you can log out of the course and re-start later where you last left off. This flexibility has made our online course the #1 way to get certified as a Utah Alcohol Server. Print your card immediately after you complete the training course. The card is valid for three years.
The course covers the following subject matter:
1. Keys to being a responsible seller/server of alcohol.
2. Alcohol the drug - How alcohol affects the body.
3. Minors and Alcohol sales - How to verify ID and recognize minors.
4. Visible Intoxication - How to recognize visible intoxication and how to deal with intoxicated guest, Dram Shop laws and intervention techniques.
5. Utah alcohol laws - specific Utah statutes on the sale and service of alcohol.
Once purchased you will have access to the training course for 30 days. Please make sure you complete the training within 30 days of purchase.
When completed you will receive a certificate of completion that is valid for 3 years.
The tuition price includes the mandatory state $3.50 fee for the DABC.